|Your favorite vegetarian Thai meals explained |
- 200 gram Chinese mustard cabbage
- 100 gram Rice straw mushrooms
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Light Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 3 tbsp. oil
- Wash the mustard cabbage well and cut in 5 cm lengths. Scald and set aside.
- Clean and wash the mushrooms and cut in half.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add mushrooms and fry until nearly done, then add the mustard cabbage.
- Add sugar, light soy sauce and sesame oil and stir until evenly mixed.
- Serve the Phak Guang Tong Pad Hed warm.