|Your favorite vegetarian Thai meals explained
- 500 grams mushroom
- 3 cups of water
- 1 lemon grass stem cut into small pieces
- 3 slices of galangal
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 3 tbsp. light soy sause
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 10 hot chillie, fresh or dried, fried crisp
- 1 chopped spring onion
- Clean and wash the mushrooms and cut into half if big.
- Bring water to a boil, add the galangal, lemon grass, torn kaffir leaves
and the mushrooms.
- When the mushroom are tender, add the soy sause and remove from heat.
- Add lime juice until source and salt taste is in balance.
- Add the crisp fried chillies or crushed fresh chillies and sprinkle with
chopped spring onion.
- Serve the Tom Yam Het hot.