- cake of firm white tofu, cut into eights
- 1/2 cup of vegetarian shrimp
- 2 cucumbers
- 1/2 cup of pineapple cut into 2cm cubes
- 1/2 cup rice straw mushrooms
- 4 pcs. of baby corn
- 1 tomate cut into 1 cm. wedges
- 1 paprika cut into eight wedges
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 2 spurs of pepper
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 cup of vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp. corn flour
- Wash and peel the cucumbers, cut them lengthwise into quarters and cut those quarts in half.
- Clean and wash the mushrooms and cut them in half
- Cut the baby corn and cut them into bit sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a wok and add tofu pieces and stir fry until golden.
- Add all the other ingredients, except the flour and the water, until tender.
- Add the flour and the water and stir until well mixed.
- Serve the Kung Priaw Wan hot
The name of this Thai vegetarian dish is sometimes also spelled as on of the following:
priao waan kung, priaw wan kung, priaw waan kung, priao wan goong, priao waan goong, priao wan khung, priew wan kung, priau wan kung, priew wan goong, Priao Waan Kung, priaw wan goong, priew wan goong, priew wan kung.