|Your favorite vegetarian Thai meals explained
- 3 cups cooked Jasmine rice
- 1/4 cup diced baby corn
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup of peeled diced unions
- 1/2 cup boiled red kidney beans
- 1 tbsp. coarsely chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup diced yard long beans
- 1 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. palm sugar
- 6 chillies sliced into pieces
- Heat the oil in a wok, and when hot, fry the garlic until fragrant.
- Add the kidney beans, baby corn, unions, yard long beans and the jasmine rice and stir fry until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the tomato and pineapple and season to taste with soy sauce, salt and green chillies.
- Serve the Khao Phat Sapparot with spring onions and sliced cucumber.